[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:45:52 PDT 2009

So I found one interesting thing so far: the "lock" caller control actually
does function as a toggle, and, in fact, "unlock" does not do anything. This
goes against wiki docs on mod_conference, but is helpful in this instance.

I have a few other commands to work on, still. I found execute-application
to be interesting, but since what I next need is a count of all conference
participants, and no application already exists for that, I'm still going to
have to write something else.

BB