[Freeswitch-users] Can't proxy media

Stefano Marinelli postnet at dragas.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 30 08:46:31 PDT 2009

Michael Jerris ha scritto:
> are you answering the call somewhere or running any other dialplan
> actions that may establish media before you set proxy?

Yes...there was an answer...now I've removed it and the channel is
proxied in the right way.
Sending faxes from the outside is ok but when I try to do it using my
Voip router and PSTN fax (connected to one of the two voip ports), the
router disconnects the phone port and reconnects it after some seconds.
This doesn't happen when calling directly the CW machine.
Any idea? The Voip router is a Thomson Speedtouch 716WL.

Stefano