[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma a101

Niall Crosby niall.crosby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:26:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

This might be Sangoma config issue, so apologies in advance for
posting it here if it is. I am waiting for Sangoma helpdesk to get
back to me!

But I have a Sangoma a101 and trying to get it working with
Freeswitch. Have E1 line coming from telco and everything set up
correctly (to my best efforts), however when Freeswitch starts, it
says:

2009-07-30 15:17:15.446569 [ERR] mod_openzap.c:1953 Error starting
OpenZAP span 1 mode: user dialect: euro error:

Also I'm getting the following Sangoma alarms:

***** w1g1: E1 Alarms (Framer) *****

ALOS:   OFF     | LOS:  ON
RED:    ON      | AIS:  OFF
OOF:    ON      | RAI:  OFF

***** w1g1: E1 Alarms (LIU) *****

Short Circuit:  ON
Open Circuit:   OFF
Loss of Signal: ON

Can someone tell me where I should be focusing my attention - on the
Sangoma config or the Freeswitch config?

Also what state should the Sangoma alarms be in when Freeswitch is NOT
running? Should they all clear?

Thanks in advance,
Niall.

Sremium Ltd.

Reg Number: 451937

Mobile: +353 (0)87 2393174
Web: www.sremium.com

privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail
may not represent those of Sremium. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.