[Freeswitch-users] 302 redirects and continue_on_fail=true

Raul Fragoso raul at etellicom.com
Sat Jul 18 15:29:44 PDT 2009

You can set continue_on_fail to the major (or all) causes that you want
to handle and don't include 302 in those so it will continue to execute
the extension, for example:
continue_on_fail=NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,USER_BUSY,NO_ANSWER,TIMEOUT,NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION,CALL_REJECTED,USER_NOT_REGISTERED

You can know more about the hangup causes here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_causes

Regards,

Raul