[Freeswitch-users] Force SUBSCRIBE or sendevent NOTIFY without subscription

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 7 19:59:09 PDT 2009

Yes you can

sendevent NOTIFY

Here is the headers you'll need.. some are optional

const char *profile_name = switch_event_get_header(event, "profile");
const char *ct = switch_event_get_header(event, "content-type");
const char *es = switch_event_get_header(event, "event-string");
const char *user = switch_event_get_header(event, "user");
const char *host = switch_event_get_header(event, "host");
const char *call_id = switch_event_get_header(event, "call-id");
const char *uuid = switch_event_get_header(event, "uuid");
const char *body = switch_event_get_body(event);
const char *to_uri = switch_event_get_header(event, "to-uri");
const char *from_uri = switch_event_get_header(event, "from-uri");

See mod_sofia.c line 2887

/b
PS: you also have SEND_MESSAGE as an event you can send below that in
mod_sofia.c