[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon 2009 Updates - July 7, 2009

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Jul 7 12:14:04 PDT 2009

Hello folks!

We have a few more updates. First of all, if you haven't already heard,
we've extended the early bird sign up to go through July 21. That's only two
weeks away, so if you haven't already registered then please call us at
877.742.CLUE and we'll get you set up. Secondly, there are some updates on
the ClueCon blog:
http://cluecon.com/blog/1

The breakfast and lunch menus have been posted. (Subject to change, of
course. :) Also, we have a synopsis for Irv Shapiro's talk, entitled "Cloud
Telephony" on the latest blog post.

Can't wait to see you all in Chicago!
-Michael Collins
http://www.cluecon.com