[Freeswitch-users] Cluecon 2009 hotel deals get a free $50 prepaid mastercard, and $10 off each night with a coupon code

Jason Garland jgarland at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:45:39 PDT 2009

Use the following link to get a free $50 prepaid mastercard via Expedia:
Expedia July Sale: Book a qualified 3+ night hotel stay & get a $50
Prepaid MasterCard® card for gas!
<http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3370729-10655845> - Expires 7/31/09

Then enter coupon code: 09JUL10

I think this coupon code expires on July 10th.

If anyone manages to find some better coupon codes please post them.
This is the best I could find.

Expedia seems to have the best rates, and they count towards the minimum
hotel room requirements imposed by the hotel for the fine folks running
Cluecon.

My total price after all the taxes and discounts for 3 nights ended up
at $511.20
And that doesn't include the $50 prepaid mastercard.