[Freeswitch-users] Real time Integration with Opensips

Jay Binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 04:28:51 PDT 2009

hmmm ok... was concerned my terminology may confuse.

in Freeswitch sip_users are stored in a "User Directory"   ( nothing to
do with the filesystem )
it is a directory of all users ... ( like yellow pages is a
directory .. )

look here ..
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/XML_User_Directory_Guide

Freeswitch can get this user directory ( list of users ) in many ways..
one way is using CURL, to ask a web server to generate an XML file .
this XML file can be created with PHP from your existing DB Structure

this is what I was suggesting..

another way is to look at using OBDC to connect to mysql, however Im not
a fan of OBDC.

Jay