[Freeswitch-users] mod_g729

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jan 26 16:14:49 PST 2009

Great, well I am not a programmer and do not understand the code at all :)

My Apology

Rehan

> On Saturday 24 January 2009 05:59:08 Rehan Allah Wala wrote:
> > Spacibah Balshoi
> >
> > When are you making g723 for the Russians?
> >
> I'm so sorry, but g729 is only one we need. But you can do it yourself from
> free asterisk codec - it's not so hard, just see my code and compare it with
> mod_g723 and asterisk code. Work for one day. And I'm not programer.
>
> In fact I can do it, but not now. Time time time...
>
> --
>  ,
>    ,
>  "-"   .,
> .  . +7 913 865 78 66
> icq: 218 744 127
> xmpp: KrivushinME at jabber.ru
> mail: KrivushinME at rn-inform.tomsk.ru

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi