[Freeswitch-users] My fs_cli stopped working, can you help me please?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 23 14:49:42 PST 2009

just for kicks, can you try a raw telnet session, just to make sure
the the event socket is working properly?
telnet localhost 8021
auth ClueCon (press enter twice)

If you get something like this:
h-3.2# telnet localhost 8021
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying fe80::1...
telnet: connect to address fe80::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.

auth ClueCon

Reply-Text: +OK accepted

Then the event socket stuff is working. To exit out, type "exit" then
enter twice. Let us know what happens.
-MC