[Freeswitch-users] New wiki page needs your attention!

Tomás tomasborrella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:23:31 PST 2009

Thanks Michael, I think that's very useful information for newbies like
me...

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the OpenZap section because I'm
having some problems with my card, and maybe in the new section I could find
useful information... And If you need a tester with a X101P card, you can
count on me to do that.