[Freeswitch-users] New wiki page needs your attention!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 20 21:11:43 PST 2009

Hello FreeSWITCHers!

I'm putting the finishing touches on a wiki page that we hope will
make it easier for users to request help and for the dev team and
power users to digest and process those requests. What I need first
and foremost is for everyone to please read this page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

Please give me feedback. Put yourself in the shoes of a relative
newbie. Is the information easy to follow? On the flip side, if you
wanted to help someone, ask yourself, if they follow the steps on this
page will that suffice? Are there places that need improvement? Can
you think of anything else that can be added?

NOTE: I'm still working on the TDM/OpenZAP section as well as the
sections on scripting, event socket, elements of a jira ticket, etc.
If you have suggestions for content on those pages please email me off
list or hop and and fill in some of the blanks.

The core development team really appreciates all of your help. Now
that FS is growing like mad we are at the point where it is imperative
that we have reliable documentation for new ones so that the
developers and other experts can focus on advancing the project even
further. Let's all lend a hand by improving the documentation.

Thanks again!
-MC (mercutioviz)