[Freeswitch-users] Outbound call - choose profile

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Jan 17 07:50:43 PST 2009

The external profile is setup to parse the gateways... internal is
setup to parse the domains and apply an alias to the internal profile
for all domains in the directory.

On internal you have:

   <domains>
     <!-- indicator to parse the directory for domains with
parse="true" to get gateways-->
     <!--<domain name="$${domain}" parse="true"/>-->
     <!-- indicator to parse the directory for domains with
parse="true" to get gateways and alias every domain to this profile -->
     <!--<domain name="all" alias="true" parse="true"/>-->
     <domain name="all" alias="true" parse="false"/>
   </domains>

Then on external you have:

   <domains>
     <domain name="all" alias="false" parse="true"/>
   </domains>

Notice this tells internal to add an alias for every domain to
internal, while external is told to parse for gateways.

/b