[Freeswitch-users] Outbound call - choose profile

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos regs at kinetix.gr
Sat Jan 17 07:29:48 PST 2009

Yes, I am aware of that fact : insteaad of the pre-configured
internal/external profiles I coulf have myprofile1/myprofile2.
But since I am using the pre-configured profiles (without changing the
ports)
and since the internal profile initiated the parsing I would expect
that all the gateways defined in my directory user's xml files would
belong to the internal profile (which is preconfigured to use port 5060).
But when I am capturing the packets sent to that gateway I can see that
the port used from FS is 5080 (which is the preconfigured port of the
internal profile).

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos
Kinetix Tele.com R & D
email: regs at kinetix.gr