[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, MRCP and Perl

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:58:08 PST 2009

I'm missing something, What is your point exactly?

I *just* explained that we want to support unimrcp so you can use Prophecy
if you wish so we get it, there is no need to continue to complain.  I tried
to tell you that we are short on time and we are trying our best.

We had openmrcp and the devloper discontinued the project.  Now we need to
get rid of it and switch to unimrcp.

If you recall, you called us for consulting, then spent an hour on the phone
gathering free information then proceeded to get all kinds of free help on
this list using the free software we have made available to you.  It's great
that Prophecy is the only place you want to spend any money and I encourage
you to do so we can connect you with Voxeo any time.  But what else exactly
do you want from us?

You may want to factor in that your limited experience and particular
requirements contribute to your trouble setting everything up so clearly the
pocketsphinx route is not for you.  (You are only the 2nd person to try it
on windows for instance)

I keep reading all of your emails and I am trying to understand exactly what
you want from us.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/