[Freeswitch-users] problem speaking with cepstral voice in xml ivr menu

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 25 08:50:17 PST 2009

Alex,
	If you want to update to svn trunk the tts-engine and tts-voice are
now valid options on the menu.  They were not before (But the wiki
said they were).  So to cut confusion I made them work... if you do
not wish to upgrade you'll need to set the tts_engine and tts_voice
variables before you call the IVR application and it will work with
the code you already have.   I highly recommend a "make curret"  ;)

Committed revision 12278.

/b