[Freeswitch-users] problem speaking with cepstral voice in xml ivr menu

Alexander de Greiff alexander at degreiff.com
Wed Feb 25 02:35:27 PST 2009

hi all,

here is my second problem trying to migrate from * to fs:

i can speak with cepstral voices from my dialplan, but when i implement an ivr menu with cepstral voices like this:

     <menu name="demo3"
        greet-long="say:text to speak"
        greet-short="say:main menu"
        invalid-sound="say:invalid entry"
        exit-sound="say:goodbye"
        timeout ="10000"
        max-failures="3"
        tts-engine="cepstral"
        tts-voice="allison"
        phrase_lang="en">
           <entry action="menu-exit" digits="*"/>
           <entry action="menu-back" digits="5"/>
     </menu>

i get the following errors:

[ERR] mod_native_file.c:68 native_file_file_open() Error opening /usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/say:text to speak.GSM

can you point me in the right direction?

thanks
alex

---
freeswitch 1.0.3 build 12166