[Freeswitch-users] (OT) SPA-922 unlock

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 17 12:40:14 PST 2009

Mark,
	Sorry to say but I think you're pretty much SOL.  I would check
voipsupply or the like for a replacement.  On a side note you hijacked
the "Big delays in playing audio files" thread by clicking reply on
one of those messages then changing the subject and body... in the
future please try not to do this as it can cause your request to be
overlooked depending on how the reader threads the messages.  Maybe
someone else has more input on your SPA's...

Good Luck,
/b