[Freeswitch-users] (OT) SPA-922 unlock

Mark mark at markehle.net
Tue Feb 17 12:33:21 PST 2009

Hello, folks - I hope that I can reach someone who knows the answer to
this one:

I bought 2 Linksys SPA-922 phones from a guy on ebay. The phones are
locked by Webnet global Communications. From what I can tell, this
company went bankrupt, and the ebay seller bought the phones from a
bankruptcy auction. He does not know the admin username or password.
Nowhere on the linksys site is there a solution to how to unlock these
phones.

Is there a way, or did I buy 2 interesting looking doorstops? Other
than the password thing, they function fine.

Thanks -

Library Mark