[Freeswitch-users] [newbie] Clean start with a simple configuration

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 14 18:28:45 PST 2009

Well the config itself is easy to follow.  The problem is coming from
Asterisk you have the wrong mindset to approach most things in
FreeSWITCH.

http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/configs/ (softphone is the best small
config to look at)

The default config is easy to strip down once you take a few moments
to look at it and maybe hop on IRC and ask questions.

I wrote the default and the softphone config.  So if you have
questions I'm just the person to ask.  More config sets will appear as
I have time to write them.

/b