[Freeswitch-users] [newbie] Clean start with a simple configuration

Tim Mattison tim at marocon.com
Sat Feb 14 18:20:13 PST 2009

I think the crux of the matter is "I can't get Freeswitch to do _just_
this" (emphasis added).  Users that are relatively new to FreeSWITCH
but Asterisk veterans want to know how to build a simple, lean
configuration.  I'm trying to figure it out myself right now.

If simplified configs are only going to be posted after 1.0.3 what's
the best place to post my findings and configs?  Is there an explicit,
sanctioned place for this kind of thing on the Wiki already?

Tim