[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] Spice Telephony 0.9.5 released (FS based callcenter)
andrew at hijacked.us
Mon Dec 21 08:07:08 PST 2009
On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 11:03:46PM -0800, ram wrote:
> its good to hear
> any compare document between Vicidial and this project
No document, but briefly:
* More focused on inbound than on outbound (at least for the moment)
vicidial is more geared for outbound.
* Handles email in queue (and soon chat), vicidial is only voice.
* wrapup time is per-call not static per-'campaign'
* license is a little more liberal
* can operate as a distributed system
* doesn't need asterisk ;)
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users