[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly Conference Call Agenda For Dec 18 - Need Your Items

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 15 11:35:45 PST 2009

Hello friends,

Just to let you know, I have posted the FS weekly conf call agenda:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2009_12_14

It's pretty clean at this point so if you've got things that you'd like to
discuss with the group then please add your items to the list. If you have
items that require attention, like documentation and janitorial items then
by all means drop those on the list as well. One thing we do need to discuss
is how we will accomplish screen casting. We are going to have presentations
and we want as many people as possible to be able to view the screen while
listening to the conference.

Thanks,
Michael