[Freeswitch-users] Sofia performance

Jay Binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:57:39 PST 2009

I'm interested in what the upper limit would be,  when expecting a
performance improvement with sofia profiles.

For example let's say I were to direct connect to customers ( layer
2 ) with a .1q trunk coming in to fs and a Sofia profile for each
customer.   Am I going to hit a bottleneck at 20,50,100,500 ???

Guess it's hardware limited ,  but any thoughts ?