[Freeswitch-users] Sofia performance

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:36:31 PST 2009

Here is my standard asvice on people worrying about performance before even
trying fs.

Rule of thumb, if you have ever used asterisk, multiply everything by 10 so
if there is a performance concern assume it will not arise unless you get at
least 10 asterisks worth of performance first.

People do thosands of channels with media and tens of thousands with no
media, try it first before freting about imaginary load concerns.

On Dec 13, 2009 12:28 PM, "Yehavi Bourvine" <yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com>