[Freeswitch-users] FS Rocks!!!!!!!!!
nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 12:50:01 PST 2009
Looks good, but you've missed out billing and the key one, the event
socket which could be a chapter in it's self.
Do you have a publisher for it yet?
From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: 09 December 2009 19:55
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] FS Rocks!!!!!!!!!
Nik Middleton wrote:
> I cannot imagine doing what I'm using FS for, with any other product.
> it's frustrating at times, but this is largely down to a lack
Speaking of which... would this layout be good for a book on Freeswitch?
1. VoIP, Freeswitch, FS vs. Asterisk, softswitch vs. PBX, etc.
2. Choosing hardware options (server, phones, gateways)
3. Setting up FS
4. Configuring FS (SIP, profiles/contexts, VoIP providers, SIP/POTS
5. Administering FS (CLI and GUI)
6. Customizing dialplan (adding SIP accounts, voice-mail, etc.)
7. Performance, sound quality, other issues
8. Writing scripts (LUA, etc.), connecting to databases
9. Real-life examples (Gino's Pizza, etc.)
View this message in context:
Sent from the Freeswitch-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users