[Freeswitch-users] FS Rocks!!!!!!!!!
codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Dec 9 11:54:51 PST 2009
Nik Middleton wrote:
> I cannot imagine doing what I'm using FS for, with any other product. Yes
> it's frustrating at times, but this is largely down to a lack
Speaking of which... would this layout be good for a book on Freeswitch?
1. VoIP, Freeswitch, FS vs. Asterisk, softswitch vs. PBX, etc.
2. Choosing hardware options (server, phones, gateways)
3. Setting up FS
4. Configuring FS (SIP, profiles/contexts, VoIP providers, SIP/POTS
5. Administering FS (CLI and GUI)
6. Customizing dialplan (adding SIP accounts, voice-mail, etc.)
7. Performance, sound quality, other issues
8. Writing scripts (LUA, etc.), connecting to databases
9. Real-life examples (Gino's Pizza, etc.)
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/FS-Rocks%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21-tp26708755p26716612.html
Sent from the Freeswitch-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users