[Freeswitch-users] Debugging reeswitch (especially TLS)

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:12:37 PST 2009

Hello,

  I have some black hole understading how to debug Freeswitch. In fs_cli I
do "sofia debug all 7" and indeed get a lot of debugging messages on the
console; however, the logfiles get only Critical messages. Where do I define
which messages go to the logfile?

  And in a related topic: I've set a Polycom to use TLS with Freeswitch. I
see it contacts FS on TCP port 5061, do some exchange, and then quits and
does not use TLS. How do I debug TLS from FS side?

                                      Thanks! __Yehavi: