[Freeswitch-users] Zombie Records in core db

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:47:01 PST 2009

For starters, try using the latest svn snapshot.  Your version is 6 months
old and several thousand revs old.

On Dec 7, 2009 8:34 PM, "DJB" <djbinter at yahoo.com> wrote:

We have FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.4 (exported) running at a high volume
traffic.  I normally check the concurrent calls by looking at the number of
sessions from status command.  However, the number of concurrent calls in FS
is normally higher than it's supposed to be after we ran traffic for about a
week.  Thus, I routed the traffic away from the FS and found out from "show
calls" that there were so many old calls from previous days.  We are running
a pass-thru traffic in signaling only.  I wonder whether there is a way to
have those "zombied" records clean up automatically.  Also, what should I do
to prevent this problem?

Thank you,
Dorn B.