[Freeswitch-users] uuid_broadcast with pause and rewind for dictation service?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 6 08:22:30 PST 2009

Hello,

I would like to offer a dictation service to a secretary.
Means:

    * the boss is dictating some text on a certain phone number
    * the secretary picks up the recording on the phone and types the
      text into the computer

As the secretary is not able to type in as fastly as heir boss is able
to speak, she needs some kind of pause and rewind button.
1st question: Is there any functionality available for example in
uuid_broadcast?
2nd question: How much would be the effort to implement this
(uuid_broadcast_pause, uuid_broadcast_UNpause,
uuid_broadcast_rewind(sec)) ? I may offer then a bounty for this.

Best regards
Peter