[Freeswitch-users] Remote fetching of voicemail

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Dec 2 09:43:32 PST 2009

No, my voicemail extension (I have 2 actually) is called
vmain_unregistered_user, so in voicemail.conf.xml I have :

<param name="vmain_extension" value="vmain_unregistered_user"/>

But still (and I don't even know if I'm using it the right way), I would
expect that when the voicemail greeting starts, I could press * on the
phone to call the vmain_unregistered_user extension in my dialplan, but
that never happens.
What I want, is when someone dials in (this is usefull only from outside
so via FXO line) his extension (or any other, it's not important) that
when
he reach the voicemail to leave a message, override the "leave a message"
voicemail and enter the "check my messages" voicemail (with an
authentication step).

I'm not sure this is clear.

François

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:16:14 -0500, Frank Carmickle <frank at carmickle.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 02, Fran??ois Legal wrote:
>> I did check (and modify as my voicemail extension name is not vmain)
the