[Freeswitch-users] Load Balacing

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Mon Aug 31 14:57:29 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 04:56:48PM -0300, Juan Manuel Vicente wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am using two boxes, with same domain, to register about 1000 users working
> together a DNS box doing round robin to resolve two differentes Ips one to
> each box. This two boxes are using the same database (through unixodbc).
>
> When I use the funcion sofia_contact or sofia profile status both boxes show
> the status of the user. Does not matter where the resgistration was did.
>
> But when I try to call the user this call fails, the call only works if the
> call is sent through the same box where the user is registered.

I had the same problem except that I was using the multicast module to
replicate registrations, I added a sofia config parameter to optionally
rewrite the fs_path part of the sip URI on replicated packets so I could
hairpin the sip messages through the original registrar. This doesn't
help you directly but maybe it'll give you an idea?

Andrew