[Freeswitch-users] Load Balacing

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 31 14:35:22 PDT 2009

You need to write you a small application to use the sip_registration table
from your odbc datasource and route the call to the appropriate registration
server and then have that server send the calls out... I am doing this exact
same thing now and this is what I had to do to get it to work properly with
a stack of clients behind nat