[Freeswitch-users] Caller Authentication

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 09:25:17 PDT 2009

Hi Max,

I think that the answer is generally no - for example, I'm trivially
easily able to place a call to my GSM phone with any CLI that I choose.
If you can work around that, then consider the case where I divert my
GSM phone to you - the call to you will come from the GSM network, but I
can still set an arbitrary CLI.

Cheers --

Dave