[Freeswitch-users] memory leak

Jay Binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:55:27 PDT 2009

Anthony can you ( or anyone else alao ). Please elaborate on what
makes centos 5.3 o much better for Freeswitch.

Is there some specific library vesiion on centos that makes a massive
difference ?

Reason I ask ...   I personally only have a preference for debian,
but others may have policy mandated Os's
For their companies, and it would be great to have some info about this.

I'd imagine this actually boils down to a requirement for libfoo
version X ...  And if we ran those library versions on other OS's we'd
be fine ?

Jay