[Freeswitch-users] Call exits after 120 seconds with hangup cause

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:06:24 PDT 2009

yes i am talking about that same problem.
I am not talking about audio I am talking about sip messages.

look at the trace you made from my earlier request
You can see the same invite being sent 10 times and never got any answer.
so you need to investigate it.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Dennis <odermann at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > If you look at your trace the call is sending a re-invite over and over
> and
> > over again with no reply
> >
> > you need to examine your network topology and find out why the packets FS
> is
> > sending to your phone
> > never make it.
> >
> > also try disabling session-timers on the snom
>
> are you talking about our problem, that we get a hangup after 120
> seconds? i just ask to avoid, that we are talking about different
> things.
>
> if we connect without stun and call the 5900, we can hear the music,
> so i assume, that we are receiving packets from fs!? but after about
> 120 seconds, we receive the hangup. before everything was fine and as
> expected.
>
> we also tried disabling session-timers in the snom - same problem.
>
> thant's the problem, we tried soooooo many things, but simply nothing
> changes the problem or makes something different (like sending the
> hangup later or earlier).

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/