[Freeswitch-users] Call exits after 120 seconds with hangup cause

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:42:34 PDT 2009

> If you look at your trace the call is sending a re-invite over and over and
> over again with no reply
>
> you need to examine your network topology and find out why the packets FS is
> sending to your phone
> never make it.
>
> also try disabling session-timers on the snom

are you talking about our problem, that we get a hangup after 120
seconds? i just ask to avoid, that we are talking about different
things.

if we connect without stun and call the 5900, we can hear the music,
so i assume, that we are receiving packets from fs!? but after about
120 seconds, we receive the hangup. before everything was fine and as
expected.

we also tried disabling session-timers in the snom - same problem.

thant's the problem, we tried soooooo many things, but simply nothing
changes the problem or makes something different (like sending the
hangup later or earlier).