[Freeswitch-users] Newbie startup help. Tutorial? Learning path?

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:05:05 PDT 2009

Speaking as someone who went through this recently myself, my
suggestion is to learn by doing. Choose some simple-sounding task you
want to accomplish in FS, and try to carry it out. Use the wiki as a
reference and the mailing list if you can't figure out what you need
from that.

I don't suggest you start with Asterisk or anything else, as I'd guess
that would just confuse the issue. I came from a BIOS background, went
directly into Freeswitch, and am so far glad I did.

BB