[Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

Mike Peace MPeace at edcogroupinc.com
Tue Aug 25 17:14:40 PDT 2009

I have looked at that but I am confused on which files need to be edited. Since I have already installed in Wanpipe mode with the Sangoma card I skipped straight to the Wanpipe section. It mentions setting the [span wanpie PRI_1] etc in the openzap.conf then further down it mentions editing the autoload_configs/openzap.conf.xml with a completely different format of config.

Are these the same file? If not where does the first one mentioned reside?