[Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 25 10:44:50 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Mike Peace <MPeace at edcogroupinc.com>wrote:

>  I get a bash: sofia: command not found. Is there something I need to add
> to my config to use these commands?

Hehe, sorry. The "sofia" command is for use at the FreeSWITCH command line.
If you have FS running as a daemon (that is, you launched it with the -nc
option) then you'll need to use the fs_cli program to connect to your
running FS daemon. On a typical install it would be something like this:

/usr/local/freeswitch/bin/fs_cli

Once you're there, then issue the two commands:
sofia status
sofia status profile internal

Have fun!
-MC

BTW, you should really get a copy of the September issue of Linux-Pro
magazine because it has a nice article that is a gentle introduction to
using FreeSWITCH. If you're in Western Europe it's already on the shelves.
In the US it should be out any day. In Australia/NZ at the end of the month.
Hope you don't mind the shameless plug.