[Freeswitch-users] How to delay IVR answer during an outbound call

Jan Kubr jan.kubr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:43:57 PDT 2009

I have been experiencing this as well. It happens randomly and I
haven't been able to find out what the issue is. I think there is some
delay when the RTP ports are being negotiated/allocated. Or something.
What helped me a bit: I start with playing a file containing 1 second
of silence and only then do whatever I want to do.

Jan