[Freeswitch-users] Choppy voive in conference from fritzbox to freeswitch (ptime:30 msecs)

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 07:27:15 PDT 2009

Hello Brian,

I have added
<param name="inbound-codec-negotiation" value="greedy"/>
to internal and external conf.
We have only allowed one codec now (G711A)

Conferencing MOH is fine. However hearing the other party (Fritzbox is
almost impossible).
Hearing voicemail announcements is also very choppy with seconds of delay.

So, in one case it works fine, in other s not.

Any more hints?

Best regards
Peter