[Freeswitch-users] ext sip & rtp IP trouble

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Aug 16 23:29:12 PDT 2009

After some testing I found following:

1. When I try to bridge call between endpoints, there are always no RTPs
from FreeSWITCH (like I wrote before).
2. When I just answer call on FS and play something localy (i.e. music)
everything works fine - FS sends RTPs like expected.

All tested with various endpoints (Linksys, Snom, Nokia, Asterisk :-)
and from public IPs, private IPs at foreign LAN, private IPs at the same
LAN as FreeSWITCH is (yes, I have separate profile for phones in the
same LAN). And I found no difference.

Any hint is really appreciated :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska