[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:59:54 PDT 2009

It occurred to me that I better check that this still occurs using lua
and that this is not a mod_manged issue.

The lua script:

session:answer();
session:execute("set", "bypass_media_after_bridge=true");
session:execute("bridge", "loopback/6095553828/default");

does produce the same issue. The bridge fails.

I am wondering whether this is something I should just put straight into jira.