[Freeswitch-users] how to catch DTMF in Lua while a phrase macro is playing

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 8 18:18:01 PDT 2009

Yes it happens 100% of the time I say not to do it..

Example this thread started with:

The hijacked thread has:

<33c87fa30908072139m9444779w80f5908fa624e9de at mail.gmail.com>
<4A7D8C26.4020408 at chandlerfamily.org.uk>
<BC708A39-BA09-4524-A072-92A5E5A870F3 at apartmentlines.com>
<96ADFBB4-A015-417A-B0AD-2C427376E010 at freeswitch.org>
<b0a8792f0908080950w107ca4b9jedff8cafc27ed0de at mail.gmail.com>

Which causes it to thread it via the References header.

Hence it was hijacked.

/b