[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between the different type of call rejections from Javascript?

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:19:10 PDT 2009

Actually I was reading that page, right now. I wrote a small lua script that
simulates a call with random wait time before answering, randomly not
answering at all and saying things for a random times once answered. This
would be useful for testing purposes simulating load, letting call center
operators try scripts against "fake" numbers with a "realistic" behaviour
and eventually to test and debug an automated dialer.
The script is almost ready (can contribute it should you find it useful), I
used it today to simulate load on my windows laptop with 50 concurrent calls
and peaks of 20/30 simultaneous calls connected (cpu was below 3%). I only
miss some use cases such as some CALL_REJECTED, USER_BUSY, NO_ANSWER