[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between the different type of call rejections from Javascript?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 5 15:16:41 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Raffaele P. Guidi <
raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com> wrote:

> interesting! what values can contain "variable_originate_disposition"? And
> can I set them manually in a script to reject a call simulating user busy or
> call rejected? A lua example?
> Thanks,
>    Raffaele

Start here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_hangup

And note the link to the hangup causes. As far as Lua, I'm not sure there's
a good reason to do it there. Could you give us pseudo code example of what
you're thinking of doing?
-MC