[Freeswitch-users] Ask for name in conferencing?

Ross McKillop rossmck at mac.com
Thu Apr 30 08:20:51 PDT 2009

Brian West wrote:

> Ross,
> 	I can see no reason to have the conference module do that for you
> when there are so many ways to do that externally with javascript, lua
> or any other the other languages then you can inject the sound file
> into the conference on demand before you drop the participant in.  I
> like simplicity due to the fact it has less bugs
>
> /b

Thanks for the quick response ... will do it with JS... I've just not
managed to get my head around Lua yet ;)

Whilst it's not an ideal language it'd be quite nice to be able to use PHP
with FreeSWITCH ... I've got literally hundreds of AGIs to convert and it'd
make it a lot easier ... but that's for another day and another thread.

Thanks again,
Ross