[Freeswitch-users] autload_configs: Settings loaded even module isn't?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Apr 22 07:36:51 PDT 2009

Hello

I'd like to make sure I understand this correctly: It seems like all the
settings found in autoload_configs/*.conf.xml are loaded, even if their
parent module is commented out in modules.conf.xml?

For instance:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   575 Apr 20 20:53 python.conf.xml

But.. modules.conf.xml says: "<!-- <load module="mod_python"/> -->"

So does it mean that the mod_python settings in python.conf.xml will live in
the final Freeswitch.xml file in RAM, even though mod_python itself isn't
loaded?

Thank you.