[Freeswitch-users] Debug for a certain context?

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:00:05 PDT 2009

Thanks for insight in this, Ill look into doing that.

In the directory though, we have other PBXs connected to us (basically we
provide some dialtone for a few people), and we stuck them in the directory
as it was the only way we dould have each user have their own context, but
we can't do a nice command like 'sofia status gateway foo' to get any
status, see what Im saying? (we are using IP based auth, no one is
"regestering".

Maybe im just doing it the wrong way that's why we are having probelms
getting it to work how we want! lol

Thanks for the help on the logging, that is a good ideal.